There are 2 different types of enhancement units that have 2 distinct procedures. Please note the differences below:

Moodle – these are college certificated eLearning units that are automatically marked on Moodle. You can check the results on Moodle throughout the year.

Distance – these are NCFE certificated courses. The majority of these courses are marked by a distance learning marker and the result will then be entered into Unit-e by Distance Learning manually.

main image.png

You may need to use your staff college network account to access the information below.

quick guide graphic
user guide graphic
quick tips graphic
request forms graphic
FAQ graphic